Supreme Court Affirms Police Officer’s Felony Conviction for Buying Gun for Law-Abiding Uncle
http://www.breitbart.com, by Ken Klukowski
16 Jun 2014
When purchasing a firearm, federal law makes it a crime to make any false statement about “any fact material to the lawfulness of the sale.” Bruce Abramski is former police officer in Virginia who purchased a gun for his uncle in Pennsylvania. His uncle is law-abiding and could have bought the gun himself, but Abramski made the purchase to get a policeman’s price discount to save his uncle money. Continue reading
- 45 graduate from the Pennsylvania State Police Academy
- "Pennsylvania... number one state that Trump could win and have stolen from him through voter fraud."
- Lt. Gov. Catherine Baker Knoll dies
- "Diverse Communities Make Minnesota Great"
- The "Asshole" sentenced to death for murdering Philadelphia Police Officer Chuck Cassidy