Jim Brown says he can appreciate Colin Kaepernick’s desire to fight for a righteous cause, but the Pro Football Hall of Famer and iconic social activist disagrees with his method. Continue reading
- Fact Check: Biden Lied About Union Endorsement
- Northern York County Regional Officer David Tome struck and killed by vehicle while reconstructing accident
- "Pennsylvania... number one state that Trump could win and have stolen from him through voter fraud."
- The "Asshole" sentenced to death for murdering Philadelphia Police Officer Chuck Cassidy
- State Police Update 10 Most Wanted Poster