ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) – New Jersey will continue to use private investigators to spy on Atlantic City firefighters and police officers who are on medical leave or out sick, a state spokeswoman said Tuesday, despite complaints from a union that it’s a waste of taxpayer dollars.
- James O'Keefe @Project_Veritas tweets Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey
- With Perhaps The Most Anti-2nd Amendment Candidate Ever Running For President Kneecapping The NRA Was Brilliant
- QAnon Shaman Will Be Fed Strictly Organic Food As Per His Demands Feds Confirm
- Not Good News For Law And Order In Philadelphia U.S. Attorney William McSwain Departing
- What A Surprise: Twitter CEO… ‘We Are Focused on One Account [President Trump] Right Now, But This is Going to be Much Bigger Than Just One Account’