ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) – New Jersey will continue to use private investigators to spy on Atlantic City firefighters and police officers who are on medical leave or out sick, a state spokeswoman said Tuesday, despite complaints from a union that it’s a waste of taxpayer dollars.
- Republican controlled Ohio Legislature passes bill stripping Republican Governor's “authority to unilaterally issue health orders.”
- Dominion Voting Systems canceled a scheduled appearance at a Pennsylvania House committee hearing to examine allegations of election irregularities
- Illegal alien from Jamaica Lee Boyd Malvo is now eligible for parole.
- Poconos robbery: '"multiple assailants" approached the vehicle, robbed the teens and shot multiple rounds into the car'
- "The Black PAC is heavily financed by left-wing billionaires, dark money, and the Chuck Schumer-tied Senate Majority PAC"