The Philadelphia Eagles used $50,000 of the NFL’s “social justice fund,” to bail nine people out of jail for the Thanksgiving holiday, a report notes. On the day before Thanksgiving, members of the Players Coalition teamed up with the league to help get nine Philadelphians being held in city jails released on bail, ESPN reports.
- 45 graduate from the Pennsylvania State Police Academy
- "Pennsylvania... number one state that Trump could win and have stolen from him through voter fraud."
- Lt. Gov. Catherine Baker Knoll dies
- "Diverse Communities Make Minnesota Great"
- The "Asshole" sentenced to death for murdering Philadelphia Police Officer Chuck Cassidy