U.S. Border Patrol agents assigned to Del Rio Sector apprehended a large group of 116 individuals—from Angola, Cameroon and Congo—after they illegally crossed the Rio Grande River into the U.S. on Thursday: https://t.co/5VsJsD4nPF pic.twitter.com/HWGyVtzEC6
— CBP (@CBP) May 31, 2019
- Pelosi asked for “crew-manned machine guns” To Protect The Imperial City From White Supremacy
- While No Protests Occurred At Any State Capitol Or The U.S. Capitol Actual Real Riots Did Occur In Three American Cities According To Journalists In Britain
- The Emperor Has No Clothes But Who Cares At Least He Hasn't Sent Out Any Mean Racist Tweets
- "A president who fairly wins an election doesn’t act this way."
- The Empire Strikes Back And All Is Right With The Swamp Once Again