“[T]here had not yet been any confirmed cases in Italy,” the Times reported, until Jan. 30, “when the government announced the first two cases.” The scientific director of an infectious diseases hospital in Rome identified them: “two Chinese tourists visiting Rome.”
- Here They Come Biden Spoke They Heard
- 25,000 National Guard troops deployed to Capitol
- The FBI Does Background Checks On Congress' Praetorian Guard Of 25,000 United States Military Members While Congress Does No Background Checks On Chinese Interns
- Two Pennsylvania Counties Two Election Rules "Allegheny County counted undated ballots but Westmoreland County did not"
- 2021 Purge: Who's Our Daddy - GoDaddy removes AR15.com