“I wouldn’t even believe it’s legal. You have a provision, states’ rights, interstate commerce, etc. so it’s a preposterous idea…” I don’t believe it’s legal. I think it would be economic chaos. I don’t think the American people would stand for it.” New York Governor commenting on the federal government contemplating quarantining parts of the Northeast Continue reading
- The Virus Says: No Alcohol Sales In Pennsylvania After 1700 On Thanksgiving Eve
- Federal judge in Pennsylvania dismisses lawsuit from the Trump campaign to invalidate millions of mail-in votes
- Poconos robbery: '"multiple assailants" approached the vehicle, robbed the teens and shot multiple rounds into the car'
- "Extra" MD State Troopers To Enforce Capacity Limits, Physical Distance Limits And Patrons Must Be Seated To Be Served At Bars, Restaurants And Banquet Halls Also MD's 24-hour Rat Line Is Expanding
- Republican controlled Ohio Legislature passes bill stripping Republican Governor's “authority to unilaterally issue health orders.”