“I wouldn’t even believe it’s legal. You have a provision, states’ rights, interstate commerce, etc. so it’s a preposterous idea…” I don’t believe it’s legal. I think it would be economic chaos. I don’t think the American people would stand for it.” New York Governor commenting on the federal government contemplating quarantining parts of the Northeast Continue reading
- Biden Threatens To Use Nuclear Weapons And F-15s Against The American People...
- You'll Never Beat The Government With Just Guns,' Says Party That Also Believes Government Was Almost Toppled By Unarmed Mob On January 6
- Pa. Senate passes bill to let local police use radar for speed enforcement
- "Traffic fatalities disproportionately affect communities of color..."
- "The FOP Will Not Yield in Our Effort to Preserve the Existing Qualified Immunity Doctrine"