- Delta CEO Takes A Stand Against Biden's 'Divisive' Vaccine Mandate'
- "Five Troubling Signs That Your Baby Might Be A White Supremacist"
- Mostly Peaceful Insurrectionists Injure 'multiple officers' In DC
- "HATE HOAX: Feds Indict Their Own Informant in ‘Kidnapping’ Case Against Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer"
- 18 Years and 1 Day Post 911 - Democrat Presidential Candidates Discuss Confiscating Firearms From Law-Abiding Americans While Loophole That Allowed 911 Terrorists To Travel Freely In Our Country Remains
Daily Archives: 1, April 17, 2020
Sheriffs answer directly to the citizens via the ballot box therefore unlike an appointed commissioner or a big city chief of police they do not have to consult a governor or mayor to ascertain what they think.
“Each of us took an oath to uphold and defend the Michigan Constitution, as well as the US Constitution… We believe that we are the last line of defense in protecting your civil liberties.” Continue reading