- The "Asshole" sentenced to death for murdering Philadelphia Police Officer Chuck Cassidy
- "Pennsylvania... number one state that Trump could win and have stolen from him through voter fraud."
- 45 graduate from the Pennsylvania State Police Academy
- Black Lives Matter Supporter And Advocate PA Gov Tom Wolf Threatens Pennsylvanians With Blue Lives
- National FOP: Thomas Westerman "Wolf's comments are disgraceful!"
Daily Archives: 1, June 1, 2020
Joe Biden plans to speak to blacks in Philadelphia probably to remind them again that:
“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”
Colinford Mattis (pictured), a lawyer and member of Community Board 5 in East New York, was charged along with fellow attorney Urooj Rahman with the attempted attack on an empty police cruiser parked outside the 88th Precinct stationhouse in Fort Greene. Mattis, a graduate of Princeton University and the New York University School of Law, is an associate at corporate Manhattan firm Pryor Cashman. Continue reading