Why, [Judge Anne E. Covey] asked, is it a health risk to have more than 250 people at a time in the outdoor car show at the 100-acre Carlisle Fairgrounds when the governor decided it was OK for him to march shoulder to shoulder with hundreds of protesters through Harrisburg two weeks ago?
- May 18: "The last hope for Pennsylvanians to restore democracy and preserve liberty comes next Tuesday..."
- Ahead Of May Primary Philly FOP Serves Free Ice Cream Every Friday 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Illegal alien from Jamaica Lee Boyd Malvo is now eligible for parole.
- Texas AG Ken Paxton Addresses BLM Plano, TX Roadblock
- 650 Bangladeshi Nationals Arrested in Single Texas Border Sector in 2018