Parenting or child rearing is the process of promoting and supporting the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual development of a child from infancy to adulthood.
- 45 graduate from the Pennsylvania State Police Academy
- Lt. Gov. Catherine Baker Knoll dies
- "Diverse Communities Make Minnesota Great"
- "Pennsylvania... number one state that Trump could win and have stolen from him through voter fraud."
- The "Asshole" sentenced to death for murdering Philadelphia Police Officer Chuck Cassidy