Governor Tom Wolf and Representative Wendy Ulman of Pennsylvania (D-Bad People) were caught on a hot mic giggling about the “political theater” they were about to partake in at a press conference. Wolf is heard telling Ulman he’s going to take off his mask to speak while Ulman responds that she’s going to keep hers on for the cameras to make sure people see her in it. “I’m waiting so we can do a little political theater,” she says, laughing. “So it’s on camera!”
- Quotas??? There's No Stinking Quotas Just Ask Anyone On The Record In PSP Management
- "I'm not going to get jammed and lose my job because someone else is doing something." retired PA State Police Maj. Frank Monaco
- Illegal alien from Jamaica Lee Boyd Malvo is now eligible for parole.
- Censored: Graphic Video Of Neighbor Murdering Husband And Wife In Plains Township, PA Over Snow
- 3 Feb. The Four Chaplains Day - In 1943 As The U.S. Army Transport Dorchester Was Going Down In The Atlantic After Being Torpedoed By A German U-boat "Engineer Grady Clark witnessed an astonishing sight. When there were no more lifejackets..., the chaplains simultaneously removed theirs and gave them to four frightened young men."