Governor Tom Wolf and Representative Wendy Ulman of Pennsylvania (D-Bad People) were caught on a hot mic giggling about the “political theater” they were about to partake in at a press conference. Wolf is heard telling Ulman he’s going to take off his mask to speak while Ulman responds that she’s going to keep hers on for the cameras to make sure people see her in it. “I’m waiting so we can do a little political theater,” she says, laughing. “So it’s on camera!”
- '...armed teen, Adam Toledo, who was known in gang circles as "Lil' Homicide" and "Bvby Diablo."'
- "True 'Compassion' Requires Secure Borders and Stopping Illegal Immigration"
- Family Flees Home After Black Lives Matter Activists Gather In Front Of Army Drill Sergeant "charged with third-degree assault and battery" For Cursing At And Shoving Black Man In Front of His Home Also Being Investigated By The DOJ And U.S. Army
- Teacher And Basketball Coach Killed In Shootout With Mexican Drug Cartel... In North Carolina, U.S.A. <1,500 Miles From The Mexican Border
- Brooklyn Center Mayor Talked To "peaceful protestors" In Suit, Tie And $300 Kevlar Helmet