- Republican controlled Ohio Legislature passes bill stripping Republican Governor's “authority to unilaterally issue health orders.”
- "The Black PAC is heavily financed by left-wing billionaires, dark money, and the Chuck Schumer-tied Senate Majority PAC"
- Contact/Access Members Only Section
- Dominion Voting Systems canceled a scheduled appearance at a Pennsylvania House committee hearing to examine allegations of election irregularities
- Poconos robbery: '"multiple assailants" approached the vehicle, robbed the teens and shot multiple rounds into the car'
Daily Archives: 1, September 10, 2020
Immigration and Customs Enforcement, September 3, 2020
Nineteen foreign nationals face federal charges in U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina for illegally voting in the 2016 federal elections, according to federal charges publicly announced on Wednesday. These charges are the latest indictments to result from an ongoing years-long federal criminal investigation being conducted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) Raleigh office.Continue reading
The legitimate fears that hospitals would be overwhelmed apparently explain the (in retrospect, deadly) orders of the governors of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Michigan requiring elderly care facilities to admit COVID-infected patients. And the original purpose to “flatten the curve” segued into “stamp out the virus.”
September 6, 2020 | 8:58pm
Were lockdowns a mistake? To that nagging question, the answer increasingly seems to be yes.Continue reading