- 'OSHA Isn’t Tracking COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects Because It Doesn’t Want To Undermine Biden’s Shot Campaign'
- Video of The Very Fluid COVID Vaccine Efficacy Narrative in 2021
- 'Seattle police officers were seen flying Gadsden flags out the windows of their patrol cars in efforts to protest Washington state’s vaccine mandate.'
- Northern York County Regional Officer David Tome struck and killed by vehicle while reconstructing accident
- In 10 Short Years: Privileged White Male to Most Powerful Bureaucrat in Pennsylvania's History to First Female Four-Star
Daily Archives: 1, September 22, 2020
Former Vice President Joe Biden has vowed not to deport anyone at all during the first 100 days of his administration. Biden also expressed support for sanctuary cities and said that police should not report illegal aliens that they arrest to Immigration and Customs Enforcement
On June 3, 2020 Wolf marched with hundreds of protesters through the streets of Harrisburg, Dauphin County, violating Wolf’s (yes… actually the same guy… no seriously) yellow phase phase of reopening, which was the one between red and green, that prohibited social gatherings of more than 25 people.
Either Wolf the Wizard waved his “magic wand” to “suspend reality” so the virus wouldn’t know or Wolf requested and received special dispensation from the virus, who according to Wolf “makes the rules“. What we do know is it was a “real gamble” but “very, very important” for him he said to march and protest against the police. Much much more important than a high school graduation ceremony or a Little League game or a family reunion no matter how important you consider them; you were not supposed to “gamble” to attend any of them as Wolf prohibited all of them and threatened with arrest anyone violating his decrees.Continue reading
Manhattan and Brooklyn District Attorneys have declined to prosecute charges of disorderly conduct and unlawful assembly arising from the protests, and the District Attorneys in Queens and the Bronx have declined to prosecute other protest-related charges.
This month, Portland marked 100 consecutive nights of protests marred by vandalism, chaos, and even killing.
The Seattle Police Department was ordered to abandon their precinct within the “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone”. Person-related crime in the CHOP increased 525% from the same period of time in the same area the year before…
Read news releaseContinue reading