Governor Tom Wolf and Representative Wendy Ulman of Pennsylvania (D-Bad People) were caught on a hot mic giggling about the “political theater” they were about to partake in at a press conference. Wolf is heard telling Ulman he’s going to take off his mask to speak while Ulman responds that she’s going to keep hers on for the cameras to make sure people see her in it. “I’m waiting so we can do a little political theater,” she says, laughing. “So it’s on camera!”
- The "Asshole" sentenced to death for murdering Philadelphia Police Officer Chuck Cassidy
- Pelosi asked for “crew-manned machine guns” To Protect The Imperial City From White Supremacy
- The Highest Paid Employee In The Entire U.S. Federal Government
- Re: Changes To Election Law "I believe in Pennsylvania they broke the law." Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky.
- "He is an illegal alien, having arrived in the United States by crossing the border illegally." And Now He Will Police Americans Ensuring They Obey Our Laws - The Ones That Are Still Enforced