Governor Tom Wolf and Representative Wendy Ulman of Pennsylvania (D-Bad People) were caught on a hot mic giggling about the “political theater” they were about to partake in at a press conference. Wolf is heard telling Ulman he’s going to take off his mask to speak while Ulman responds that she’s going to keep hers on for the cameras to make sure people see her in it. “I’m waiting so we can do a little political theater,” she says, laughing. “So it’s on camera!”
- Fact Check: Biden Lied About Union Endorsement
- Northern York County Regional Officer David Tome struck and killed by vehicle while reconstructing accident
- "Pennsylvania... number one state that Trump could win and have stolen from him through voter fraud."
- The "Asshole" sentenced to death for murdering Philadelphia Police Officer Chuck Cassidy
- State Police Update 10 Most Wanted Poster