- '...armed teen, Adam Toledo, who was known in gang circles as "Lil' Homicide" and "Bvby Diablo."'
- "True 'Compassion' Requires Secure Borders and Stopping Illegal Immigration"
- Family Flees Home After Black Lives Matter Activists Gather In Front Of Army Drill Sergeant "charged with third-degree assault and battery" For Cursing At And Shoving Black Man In Front of His Home Also Being Investigated By The DOJ And U.S. Army
- Teacher And Basketball Coach Killed In Shootout With Mexican Drug Cartel... In North Carolina, U.S.A. <1,500 Miles From The Mexican Border
- Brooklyn Center Mayor Talked To "peaceful protestors" In Suit, Tie And $300 Kevlar Helmet
Daily Archives: 1, November 27, 2020
“It is time — past time — to make plain that… there is no world in which the Constitution tolerates color-coded executive edicts…
“It is time — past time — to make plain that, while the pandemic poses many grave challenges, there is no world in which the Constitution tolerates color-coded executive edicts that reopen liquor stores and bike shops but shutter churches, synagogues, and mosques,” Justice Neil M. Gorsuch
April 1 Statewide Stay-at-Home Order edict issued for Pennsylvania
Governor Tom Wolf to unveil color-coded plan to reopening … April 22, 2020Continue reading
By 1 Vote (5-4) The Constitution And The 1st Amendment Wins Over The Radical Activist Left-Wing SCOTUS Justices
Alas, we have a victory for religious freedom in the COVID lockdown era. The Supreme Court recently ruled that New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo illegally targeted churches in his COVID lockdown order—and Justice Amy Coney Barrett was the deciding vote. In the 5-4 decision, the Court ruled Cuomo’s edict violated First Amendment rights (via NYT):Continue reading