- 'OSHA Isn’t Tracking COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects Because It Doesn’t Want To Undermine Biden’s Shot Campaign'
- Video of The Very Fluid COVID Vaccine Efficacy Narrative in 2021
- 'Seattle police officers were seen flying Gadsden flags out the windows of their patrol cars in efforts to protest Washington state’s vaccine mandate.'
- Northern York County Regional Officer David Tome struck and killed by vehicle while reconstructing accident
- In 10 Short Years: Privileged White Male to Most Powerful Bureaucrat in Pennsylvania's History to First Female Four-Star
Daily Archives: 1, November 27, 2020
“It is time — past time — to make plain that… there is no world in which the Constitution tolerates color-coded executive edicts…
“It is time — past time — to make plain that, while the pandemic poses many grave challenges, there is no world in which the Constitution tolerates color-coded executive edicts that reopen liquor stores and bike shops but shutter churches, synagogues, and mosques,” Justice Neil M. Gorsuch
April 1 Statewide Stay-at-Home Order edict issued for Pennsylvania
Governor Tom Wolf to unveil color-coded plan to reopening … April 22, 2020Continue reading
By 1 Vote (5-4) The Constitution And The 1st Amendment Wins Over The Radical Activist Left-Wing SCOTUS Justices
Alas, we have a victory for religious freedom in the COVID lockdown era. The Supreme Court recently ruled that New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo illegally targeted churches in his COVID lockdown order—and Justice Amy Coney Barrett was the deciding vote. In the 5-4 decision, the Court ruled Cuomo’s edict violated First Amendment rights (via NYT):Continue reading