- 'REVEALED: Man accused of raping woman on Philadelphia SEPTA train as passengers 'filmed it' is an illegal Congolese immigrant with sex abuse and drugs rap sheet who should have been deported in 2015'
- Video of The Very Fluid COVID Vaccine Efficacy Narrative in 2021
- 'OSHA Isn’t Tracking COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects Because It Doesn’t Want To Undermine Biden’s Shot Campaign'
- Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot: FOP President Is Attempting To "Induce An Insurrection" By Opposing Vaccine Mandate
- In 10 Short Years: Privileged White Male to Most Powerful Bureaucrat in Pennsylvania's History to First Female Four-Star
Daily Archives: 1, January 3, 2021
“It has to be. Government regulations are just too much for mom and pops. They kill the little businesses. It’s just sad. If the virus don’t get ya, the government will,” said John Sakusky, owner of J&J Sunoco.