- "F**k Biden" “We don’t want Biden - we want revenge” - Antifa
- "ProtonMail has evolved into a global effort to protect civil liberties and build a more secure Internet..."
- "Facebook data scandal: Social network fined $5bn over 'inappropriate' sharing of users' personal information."
- "Google Is Fined $57 Million Under Europe's Data Privacy ..."
- "Loncar was still holding the leash of his dachshund-chihuahua mix dog named Roo when officers found his body."
Daily Archives: 1, January 10, 2021
“Let’s see, I, as the judge of the Holy Inquisition, will punish you because I think what you’re saying is harmful.” Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador
Free Speech Survives In The Outposts
“Facebook’s decision to silence the current leader of the United States calls for a debate on freedom of expression, the free exchange of information on the web, democracy and the role of the companies that administer (social) networks.”
“Where is the law, where is the regulation, what are the norms? This is an issue of government, this is not an issue for private companies.”Continue reading
Senator Toomey: “the best way for our country… is for the president to resign and go away as soon as possible.”Continue reading
“I do think the president committed impeachable offenses,” Republican Sen. Pat Toomey, who is set to retire in 2022, said in an interview on Fox News’ “The Journal Editorial Report.”Continue reading
The media and other Democrats don’t realize it, but they have so discredited themselves that their attacks on Trump are now working against their own interests.Continue reading