The anti-Trump Lincoln Project is building a database of Trump officials and staffers with the intention of holding those people professionally “accountable” for supporting the president, according to Stuart Stevens, a Republican operative who works with the Lincoln Project.
- Pelosi asked for “crew-manned machine guns” To Protect The Imperial City From White Supremacy
- While No Protests Occurred At Any State Capitol Or The U.S. Capitol Actual Real Riots Did Occur In Three American Cities According To Journalists In Britain
- The Empire Strikes Back And All Is Right With The Swamp Once Again
- STATEMENT OF NATIONAL FOP PRESIDENT PATRICK YOES
- 2021 Purge: Forbes Editor Warns Hire Someone From The Trump Administration We'll Destroy You Too