After months of stoking anger about alleged election fraud, one of America’s largest talk-radio companies has decided on an abrupt change of direction. Cumulus Media, which employs some of the most popular right-leaning talk-radio hosts in the United States, has told its on-air personalities to stop suggesting that the election was stolen …
- 'BLM launches anti-Thanksgiving diatribe'
- Illegal alien from Jamaica Lee Boyd Malvo is now eligible for parole.
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Responds To Biden's "illegal alien, now accused of murder, who was “dumped in the state of Florida” by President Joe Biden’s administration
- "[NJSP Trooper Robert Higbee] did not know his Ford Crown Victoria contained an "event data recorder," which documented his speed and braking"
- Biden Resurrects His Lie That He Comes From A Long Line Of Hard Coal Miners Who Mined Coal In Scranton, Pennsylvania