There’s little doubt that today’s Democrat Party is the party of the rich. Actually, that’s an understatement. Far more than billionaires are involved. A better expression of reality would be to say a fundamental core of Democrat coalition is the managerial class, also known as the elite. These are the people who run the media, Hollywood and the entertainment industry, the big corporations, the universities and schools, the investment banks, and Wall Street. They populate the upper levels of government bureaucracies. These are the East and West Coasters.
- Here They Come Biden Spoke They Heard
- 25,000 National Guard troops deployed to Capitol
- Uganda Is A Sovereign Country If You Don't Like It Twitter Start Your Own Country Without Censorship Of Information And Ideas
- Check That Box Off Who'ld Dare Vote No
- 2021 Purge: Shutdown Gab The Persona Non Grata Are Communicating On Gab