There’s little doubt that today’s Democrat Party is the party of the rich. Actually, that’s an understatement. Far more than billionaires are involved. A better expression of reality would be to say a fundamental core of Democrat coalition is the managerial class, also known as the elite. These are the people who run the media, Hollywood and the entertainment industry, the big corporations, the universities and schools, the investment banks, and Wall Street. They populate the upper levels of government bureaucracies. These are the East and West Coasters.
- C'mon Man: Americans can 'kill you with my COVID' but illegal aliens with their COVID can't?: 'Biden says cops and other first responders SHOULD be fired for not getting the vaccine and mocks people who use 'freedom' as a defense for refusing a shot'
- 'OSHA Isn’t Tracking COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects Because It Doesn’t Want To Undermine Biden’s Shot Campaign'
- Video of The Very Fluid COVID Vaccine Efficacy Narrative in 2021
- 'In-N-Out Burger tells San Fran to pound sand, won't 'become vaccination police for any government''
- In 10 Short Years: Privileged White Male to Most Powerful Bureaucrat in Pennsylvania's History to First Female Four-Star