There’s little doubt that today’s Democrat Party is the party of the rich. Actually, that’s an understatement. Far more than billionaires are involved. A better expression of reality would be to say a fundamental core of Democrat coalition is the managerial class, also known as the elite. These are the people who run the media, Hollywood and the entertainment industry, the big corporations, the universities and schools, the investment banks, and Wall Street. They populate the upper levels of government bureaucracies. These are the East and West Coasters.
- '...armed teen, Adam Toledo, who was known in gang circles as "Lil' Homicide" and "Bvby Diablo."'
- "True 'Compassion' Requires Secure Borders and Stopping Illegal Immigration"
- Family Flees Home After Black Lives Matter Activists Gather In Front Of Army Drill Sergeant "charged with third-degree assault and battery" For Cursing At And Shoving Black Man In Front of His Home Also Being Investigated By The DOJ And U.S. Army
- Teacher And Basketball Coach Killed In Shootout With Mexican Drug Cartel... In North Carolina, U.S.A. <1,500 Miles From The Mexican Border
- Brooklyn Center Mayor Talked To "peaceful protestors" In Suit, Tie And $300 Kevlar Helmet