- C'mon Man: Americans can 'kill you with my COVID' but illegal aliens with their COVID can't?: 'Biden says cops and other first responders SHOULD be fired for not getting the vaccine and mocks people who use 'freedom' as a defense for refusing a shot'
- 'OSHA Isn’t Tracking COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects Because It Doesn’t Want To Undermine Biden’s Shot Campaign'
- Video of The Very Fluid COVID Vaccine Efficacy Narrative in 2021
- 'In-N-Out Burger tells San Fran to pound sand, won't 'become vaccination police for any government''
- In 10 Short Years: Privileged White Male to Most Powerful Bureaucrat in Pennsylvania's History to First Female Four-Star
Daily Archives: 1, January 28, 2021
Even The NYT Says Joe, C’mon Man These Executive Orders Are “no way to make law.” “These directives… are a flawed substitute for legislation.”
‘Thousands would die in… nursing homes, though we still don’t know the scale of the tragedy, because Cuomo refuses to tell New Yorkers the truth.“
And 90% Of Congress Doesn’t Want A Debate
The Oligarchs Take Quick Action
President George W. Bush declared “War on Terrorism” (Sept. 20, 2001 – present)
In a speech addressing Congress and the nation, Bush announces the War on Terror, saying, “Our war on terror begins with al Qaeda, but it does not end there.
President Joe Biden declared War on “political extremism, White supremacy, domestic terrorism…” (January 20, 2021 – present)
“A cry for survival comes from the planet itself. A cry that can’t be any more desperate or any more clear. And now, a rise in political extremism, White supremacy, domestic terrorism that we must confront and we will defeat.” President Joe Biden’s inaugural address
Date Issued: Wednesday, January 27, 2021 11:00 am ET
View as PDF: National Terrorism Advisory System Bulletin – January 27, 2021 (pdf, 1 page, 292.01KB)
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Senator Pat Toomey, R-Pa. Who Said, “I do think the president committed impeachable offenses” Has Not Made Up His Mind Yet
Toomey says Biden “missed a big opportunity” to call off the impeachment trial he voted for that “will not result in a conviction”.
Jan 9, 2021 – “I do think the president committed impeachable offenses,” Toomey, who is set to retire in 2022, said in an interview on Fox News’ “The Journal Editorial Report.”Continue reading
This entire incident could have been avoided if we had more voices condemning the increasingly hateful, threatening and dehumanizing anti-police rhetoric spewed by activists and politicians with wanton abandon.