- Pennsylvania’s 25 highest-paid state employees in 2020
- Luis Sierra, 63, of NY Charged With Homicide Of Teen Whose Body Was Recovered In East Side Borough, PA Near Lehigh River In 1976
- 2023 'will be the first time in over a hundred years we will no longer have any Bush's, McCain's, Cheney's or Clinton's in office!'
- Censored: Graphic Video Of Neighbor Murdering Husband And Wife In Plains Township, PA Over Snow
- 100 join the ranks of the Pennsylvania State Police
Join 49 other subscribers
Daily Archives: 1, February 2, 2021
“…we received information from a contact at Google that internal chat/e-mails led them to believe that certain precautions we had taken over the years had been breached by Google.“
Speaking to the Chicago Sun-Times in 2007, one of the blog’s authors [of Second City Cop] said:
“The media doesn’t understand what it’s like to drive down dark alleys, to run toward the sound of gunfire, to chase someone over fences and have to tackle and fight someone into handcuffs … or respond to a ‘man shot’ call and see blood and brains spilled all over the sidewalk, and if you’re really quick to the scene, listen to the victim’s last screams, moans or gurgles.”Continue reading
Biden’s State Department’s Deputy Spokeswoman: “The largest threat to U.S. national security are U.S. cops.”
If someone had said, “The largest threat to U.S. national security is criminal illegal aliens.” Do you think they would ever work in a Biden Administration?
Jalina Porter said in a 2016 Facebook post that police officers are a greater national security threat than ISIS, RussiansContinue reading
“[T]he Confederate flag is the primary symbol of white-supremacist hate, the gun is its deadliest weapon.” Bezo’s WaCompost Opinion Piece
For those that understood/understand the flags, the statues, the hate speech, the mascots, the history revision, the free speech suppression, the calls for banning books, the renaming of schools… give them your firearms then they will finally be satiated.
“We have begun, as a nation, to slowly address the problem of the Confederate battle flag.“
“But… taking down symbols of hate means very little unless we also disarm people who are inspired by them…”Continue reading