Krasner is a better fit for a hard-left law-school seminar than chief prosecutor. He has called law-and-order prosecutors “war criminals,” sued the Philadelphia Police Department 75 times and the familiar chant of “F–k the police” went up at his election-night victory rally.
- 'OSHA Isn’t Tracking COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects Because It Doesn’t Want To Undermine Biden’s Shot Campaign'
- Video of The Very Fluid COVID Vaccine Efficacy Narrative in 2021
- 'Seattle police officers were seen flying Gadsden flags out the windows of their patrol cars in efforts to protest Washington state’s vaccine mandate.'
- Northern York County Regional Officer David Tome struck and killed by vehicle while reconstructing accident
- In 10 Short Years: Privileged White Male to Most Powerful Bureaucrat in Pennsylvania's History to First Female Four-Star