- '...armed teen, Adam Toledo, who was known in gang circles as "Lil' Homicide" and "Bvby Diablo."'
- "True 'Compassion' Requires Secure Borders and Stopping Illegal Immigration"
- Censored: Graphic Video Of Neighbor Murdering Husband And Wife In Plains Township, PA Over Snow
- Teacher And Basketball Coach Killed In Shootout With Mexican Drug Cartel... In North Carolina, U.S.A. <1,500 Miles From The Mexican Border
- Family Flees Home After Black Lives Matter Activists Gather In Front Of Army Drill Sergeant "charged with third-degree assault and battery" For Cursing At And Shoving Black Man In Front of His Home Also Being Investigated By The DOJ And U.S. Army
Daily Archives: 1, March 8, 2021
2020 Ballots Found Shredded In Arizona Ahead Of Audit – No Chain Of Custody Established For 404,000 Absentee Ballots In Georgia Deposited In Drop Boxes
Prince Harry Drops Dime On His Racist Family; Meghan Markle Drops Dime On Her Lying Father; Family Reunion Scheduled For August
“Regardless of the level of collaboration between Wolf and Cuomo, the majority of all COVID-19-related fatalities in this Commonwealth are directly connected to Wolf and his former health secretary’s unconscionable order to admit infected COVID-19 patients into Pennsylvania nursing homes and long-term care facilities,” he said. “While I applaud the eight Pennsylvania congressmen who recently sent a letter calling for a similar statewide investigation, waiting on Attorney General Josh Shapiro to actually do his job and investigate the governor’s catastrophic nursing home policies is a colossal waste of time.”Continue reading
Connecticut governor lifting all COVID restrictions on March 19 while the Pennsylvania governor proclaims he has decided to dramatically increase the max. occupancy for outdoor events by 5% from 15% to 20%
The Pennsylvania governor, based on absolutely nothing, decreed he has decided he will now allow a dramatic increase in the maximum occupancy for outdoor events by 5% from 15% to 20%. Unconfirmed rumors are Wolf may again increase capacity by 2.33% in April, 1.71% in May and, if his unilateral emergency powers are not removed in May by the voters, 3.17% in June.
“I think we’re finding what works…,” Connecticut Gov. Ned Lamont said at a briefing Thursday about controlling the spread of Covid-19, rather than having officials “adjust the dial and go capacity up 10% or down 10%.”Continue reading
And Exactly How Does Importing Thousands Of Migrant Children Because You’re “Compassionate” Help American Children
3 Mar 21 – A Baltimore high school student passed all but three classes over four years and still graduated near the top half of his class with a 0.13 GPA.
The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) estimated it cost public schools $59.8 billion to educate the children of illegal immigrants, and almost the entirety of this cost, 98.9 percent, is borne by taxpayers at the local and state level, through property taxes, according to a 2016 study.Continue reading