Boston Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s family, natives of Kazakhstan, were granted asylum by the U.S. Government. Dzhokhar will be receiving a “stimulus check” from the U.S. Government. His brother Tamerlan was interviewed by James Comey’s FBI in April 2011, two years before the bombing on April 15, 2013 at the finish line of the Boston Marathon.Continue reading
- '...armed teen, Adam Toledo, who was known in gang circles as "Lil' Homicide" and "Bvby Diablo."'
- "True 'Compassion' Requires Secure Borders and Stopping Illegal Immigration"
- Censored: Graphic Video Of Neighbor Murdering Husband And Wife In Plains Township, PA Over Snow
- Teacher And Basketball Coach Killed In Shootout With Mexican Drug Cartel... In North Carolina, U.S.A. <1,500 Miles From The Mexican Border
- Family Flees Home After Black Lives Matter Activists Gather In Front Of Army Drill Sergeant "charged with third-degree assault and battery" For Cursing At And Shoving Black Man In Front of His Home Also Being Investigated By The DOJ And U.S. Army