“The Biden administration is… saying if you can get here on American soil, we’ll take care of you.”
There is no cap on the number of foreign children who will be allowed into this country, a White House spokesman indicated on Wednesday…
Crabtree said these kids are being treated better than our veterans. “A week ago they were illegally crossing into our country and now they are living it up it up with all of the food they can eat and playing soccer all day.“
Some of the amenities listed for the Midland Man Camp are a kitchen & dining facility, hot & cold meal service, 24-hour snack & beverage service, an indoor recreation facility, a billiards & lounge area, a theater with stadium-style reclining seating, a state-of-the-art workout facility, an outdoor pavilion, fire pits & covered decks, a basketball court, laundry facility, daily housekeeping, full size wardrobe, flat-screen TV with DVD Player and cable, individual heating and cooling system.
‘There is a cleaning crew of about 30 cleaning ladies that clean each unit daily. The food is very good, they serve three meals a day, breakfast buffet with eggs, bacon, waffles, and sausages. On Wednesday its steak night on the grill, on Thursdays its seafood night with catfish, shrimp and hushpuppies.
‘The food wouldn’t disappoint anyone. The desserts are to die for – cakes, ice cream, pies, you name it. Unlimited sodas, water and juices.
The Biden administration refuses to allow journalists to visit the holding facilities, a break from the Trump administration, which even at the height of furious criticism allowed the press to tour holding facilities.
February 25, 2021 – ‘Worst thing we could do now is let our guard down’ -Biden to Americans on continuing threat of the China Flu
More than 10 percent of the camp’s population has tested positive for COVID-19…
They think its President Biden’s way of saying ‘F you’ to the people of Texas for voting for Trump.
EXCLUSIVE: ‘They have doctors and chefs – they’re living better than us!’ Angry Texas residents tell how the Biden administration is housing over 500 migrant youths at an all-inclusive $33m ‘man camp’ just feet away from their homes
- About 500 migrant youth are being housed at a ‘man camp’ in Midland, Texas that was constructed in 2012 to temporarily house workers in the oil industry
- Shon Crabtree, 42, lives across the street from the Federal Government’s newest unaccompanied minor immigration detention facility and is clearly disgruntled
- ‘I’m worried about some of them escaping and coming to my house and holding my family hostage until they get what they want or taking a vehicle. We are scared,’ Crabtree told DailyMail.com
- The migrant children, who appear to be 12-17 years in age, are mainly from Central America
- DailyMail.com visited the camp where there is a small wooden 4 ft. fence that surrounds the property with federal police vehicles positioned outside of the facility on the roadway 24 hours a day
- According to their website, Cotton Logistics opened their Midland facility in 2012 and has 700 beds. The man camps are built like all-inclusive hotels with five-star hospitality, wireless internet and cable TV
- Officials say that there are now more than 14,000 migrant youths being held in federal custody – more than three times the largest number of children held under the previous administration
Published: 09:19 EDT, 24 March 2021
The Biden administration is paying $33million to rent a ‘man cap’ built for oil workers and engineers in Midland, Texas, to house 500 migrant youths, leaving residents disgruntled by the detention facility in their backyard.
‘They have doctors, chefs, three square meals a day, they play soccer all day. They are living better than us. I see them in new clothing, they line up for their meals three times a day, and then play and watch TV,’ Midland resident Shon Crabtree tells DailyMail.com.
Crabtree, 42, lives across the street from the federal government’s newest unaccompanied minor immigration detention facility that currently holds almost 500 male immigrant youths in a converted all-inclusive ‘man camp’ that was constructed in 2012 to temporarily house workers in the oil industry.
In an exclusive interview from his front yard with the detention facility just feet behind him, a clearly disgruntled Crabtree exclusively tells DailyMail.com, ‘President Biden is a piece of s***t. I blame him for all of this.’
The amenities here are in stark contrast to photos released by Congressman Henry Cuellar over the weekend that show a crowded migrant encampment in Texas where 400 unaccompanied male minors are being held in ‘terrible conditions’ in a space meant for half as many.
The overflowing detention center is just one extreme in the Biden administration’s easing of immigration laws as his team plans to alleviate the situation by spending more than $86million to house migrants families in hotels and other temporary centers.