President Joe Biden signed an executive action Tuesday directing federal agencies to combat xenophobia against the Asian American Pacific Islander community, amid a rise in hate crimes and harassment over coronavirus’ suspected origins in Wuhan, China.
- Censored: Graphic Video Of Neighbor Murdering Husband And Wife In Plains Township, PA Over Snow
- Brooklyn Center Officer And Husband Flee Home Which Had "been fortified with concrete barriers and metal fencing" After Address Leaked
- Columbus, Ohio Police Involved Shooting: "Eyewitnesses said the victim was a Black teenager."
- The Babylon Bee: "BLM Founder Reminds Everyone Justice Won't Fully Be Served Until She Can Buy A 5th House"
- "Derek Chauvin Did Nothing Wrong"