President Joe Biden signed an executive action Tuesday directing federal agencies to combat xenophobia against the Asian American Pacific Islander community, amid a rise in hate crimes and harassment over coronavirus’ suspected origins in Wuhan, China.
- 'BLM launches anti-Thanksgiving diatribe'
- Illegal alien from Jamaica Lee Boyd Malvo is now eligible for parole.
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Responds To Biden's "illegal alien, now accused of murder, who was “dumped in the state of Florida” by President Joe Biden’s administration
- "[NJSP Trooper Robert Higbee] did not know his Ford Crown Victoria contained an "event data recorder," which documented his speed and braking"
- Biden Resurrects His Lie That He Comes From A Long Line Of Hard Coal Miners Who Mined Coal In Scranton, Pennsylvania