“Allah (God) has chosen me”
In one post – just two hours before the attack – Green called the federal government the ‘#1 enemy of Black people’.
Oops Not “A White Supremacist”: Facebook admits to pulling Capitol suspect Noah Green’s accounts…
Oops Not “A White Supremacist”: Facebook removes profiles of alleged Boulder shooter
Jacob Blake Sr. refers to young black supporters of President Donald Trump as “coons.” Other posts refer to white people as “crackers.”
PICTURED: 18-year veteran cop killed by knife-wielding ‘Nation of Islam’ follower, 25, who mowed him down before being shot dead – attacker ‘feared the federal government was targeting him with mind control’
- The suspect has been named by NBC as 25-year-old Noah Green from Virginia
- He killed Capitol cop Billy Evans by mowing him down on Friday in a blue Nissan Altima at 1.02pm
- Green, who was from Indiana but has ties to Virginia, was then shot dead by other cops
- Another cop, who has not yet been named, was injured by Green but survived
- Capitol Police confirmed Friday evening that this officer is in stable and non-threatening condition
- Green described himself as a ‘Follower of Farrakhan’ on his now-removed Facebook page
- Social media posts reveal fears the federal government was targeting him with ‘mind control’
- The Nation of Islam teaches black people rule the earth and every other race descends from them
- The motive for the attack is unclear but it comes less than three months after the January 6 riot
- President Biden ordered flags to be lowered to half-staff in honor of the cop who was killed
The knife-wielding suspect who mowed down two Capitol police officers, killing one and leaving the other critically injured, before being shot dead has now been identified as a 25-year-old Nation of Islam follower.
Noah Green, 25, who described himself as a ‘Follower of Farrakhan’ and said the federal government was targeting him with mind control on his now-removed Facebook page, was identified by NBC and the New York Post as the perpetrator behind the deadly attack at the US Capitol Friday.
Green allegedly killed Capitol Police Officer Billy Evans, an 18-year veteran of the force, after mowing him and another unidentified officer down with his blue Nissan Altima.