EXCLUSIVE: What WASN’T in Hunter Biden’s book: How he got unauthorized Secret Service protection, begged Joe to run for WH to salvage his own reputation and made porn films with prostitutes. Forensic experts prove laptop IS President’s son’s
- Hunter Biden released his ‘tell-all’ memoir Beautiful Things on Tuesday, but left out shocking details
- DailyMail.com can reveal those secrets after contents of his abandoned laptop – including a cache of 103,000 text messages, 154,000 emails, more than 2,000 photos – were verified by top forensics experts
- Hunter left his MacBook Pro laptop at a Wilmington, Delaware computer repair shop in April 2019 and never returned for it
- In texts from 2019, Hunter begged his father to run for president to salvage Hunter’s own reputation
- Hunter repeatedly dodged police action against him, despite constantly dealing with drug dealers and prostitutes and having multiple run-ins with the law
- The president’s son was guarded by a Secret Service agent while on a 2018 drug and prostitute binge in Hollywood, despite not being entitled to protection at the time
- Hunter appeared to be obsessed with making porn films with prostitutes, videos and photos on his laptop show
- Texts also show Joe Biden was afraid his conversations with Hunter were being hacked even as they discussed his White House bid
Published: 12:16 EDT, 8 April 2021 | Updated: 15:10 EDT, 9 April 2021
Hunter Biden‘s ‘tell-all’ autobiography promised the unvarnished story of his struggles with drugs, family turmoil and his controversial love life.
But there were many shocking details of his debauched life that the president’s son chose not to share with readers, including details of his fragile relationship with his father.
Now DailyMail.com can reveal the secrets Hunter chose not to divulge, exposed in the contents of his abandoned laptop and verified by top forensics experts.