One day after name of Brooklyn Center, MN police officer involved in shooting released on the front page of papers and on TV across the country with her picture. Forgot to release her address? Over three months later, the name of federal officer who on January 6th, 2021 shot unarmed, Ashli Elizabeth Babbitt, investigated by the federal government, not released. Why? Why the double standard? The Brooklyn Center police officer lives and sleeps in or around Brooklyn Center, MN, while the federal officer probably lives near about 0% of the protestors that attended the rally at the U.S. Capitol.
- Illegal alien from Jamaica Lee Boyd Malvo is now eligible for parole.
- Vet Beaten Hospitalized After Breaching BLM Roadblock
- The NIH Led By Fauci Not Only Approved But Paid For “gain of function” Research At The Wuhan Lab In China
- Reimagined Policing In Plano, Texas
- "We are rapidly losing our country... and the media is all but silent as it happens."