Washington Times|3 hours ago – The White House weighed in Wednesday on the police shooting of a knife-wielding teenage girl as she attacked another girl in Columbus, Ohio, by connecting the incident to “police violence” in minority communities and the death of George Floyd.
- Illegal alien from Jamaica Lee Boyd Malvo is now eligible for parole.
- Vet Beaten Hospitalized After Breaching BLM Roadblock
- The NIH Led By Fauci Not Only Approved But Paid For “gain of function” Research At The Wuhan Lab In China
- "We are rapidly losing our country... and the media is all but silent as it happens."
- Reimagined Policing In Plano, Texas