- Pa. Senate passes bill to let local police use radar for speed enforcement
- "The FOP Will Not Yield in Our Effort to Preserve the Existing Qualified Immunity Doctrine"
- "Traffic fatalities disproportionately affect communities of color..."
- While Current Laws Are Not Being Enforced Biden's Plan Is To Confiscate Firearms From Law-Abiding Americans
- "I'm not going to get jammed and lose my job because someone else is doing something." retired PA State Police Maj. Frank Monaco
Daily Archives: 1, April 23, 2021
Once The Expert In Policing And Identifying White Supremacy Policies Are Implemented Nationwide There Will Be No More Columbus, Ohio Type Incidents – The Officer Would Simply Have Shot The Knife-Wielding Teenager In The Leg Or The Knife Out Of Her Hand
She’s Back With A Promotion: “during the Obama administration, Gupta oversaw the use of “pattern-or-practice” investigations of police departments” During His War On Cops
Hundreds of miles away the federal government wants more control over you local and state police department. They don’t live in your community and aren’t concerned with the results – it’s all about control and power. If they were, Gupta would never have been nominated and confirmed.
While Gupta knows little to nothing of actual policing in crime ridden neighborhoods, she no doubt is an expert in determining who is a “mostly peaceful” rioter expressing their 1st Amendment rights and a dangerous “insurrectionist” who is a grave threat to our democratic republic. The federal government and she is intent on training your police department to clearly distinguish between the two.
Gupta oversaw federal investigations of the Baltimore…
As head of the civil rights division during the Obama administration, Gupta oversaw the use of “pattern-or-practice” investigations of police departments alleged to engage in frequent abuses.
“Our [consent decrees]… I think, really do serve as blueprints for communities around the country…” Vanita Gupta head of Obama’s Civil Rights Division at the U.S. Department of Justice until January 20, 2017
The results are in:Continue reading
Nike, NBA Silent After LeBron James Tweets ‘YOU’RE NEXT’ at Columbus Cop Lakers star LeBron James’ sponsors and the league he plays for have remained silent in wake of his tweet targeting an Ohio police officer.breitbart.comContinue reading