- Pa. Senate passes bill to let local police use radar for speed enforcement
- "The FOP Will Not Yield in Our Effort to Preserve the Existing Qualified Immunity Doctrine"
- "Traffic fatalities disproportionately affect communities of color..."
- While Current Laws Are Not Being Enforced Biden's Plan Is To Confiscate Firearms From Law-Abiding Americans
- "I'm not going to get jammed and lose my job because someone else is doing something." retired PA State Police Maj. Frank Monaco
Daily Archives: 1, April 28, 2021
Double Dog Dare To Take Off That Mask During A Virtual Meeting And Triple Dog Dare You To Display An American Flag Behind You
Brandi Levy, a former cheerleader at Mahanoy Area High School in Mahanoy City, Pennsylvania and a key figure in a major U.S. case about free speech, poses in an undated photograph provided by the …
A Pennsylvania teenager whose profanity-laced outburst on social media got her banished from her high school’s cheerleading squad is in the spotlight at the U.S. Supreme Court this week, arguing “I shouldn’t have to be afraid to express myself.”Continue reading
Black Female ‘Driver says ‘f**k the police’ and downs shots before she ‘killed cop in a hit-and-run”
Americans privately fear these rules while publicly appearing to accept them
There are 10 new ideas that are changing America, maybe permanently.
2. Laws are not necessarily binding anymore. Joe Biden took an oath to “take care that the laws be faithfully executed.” But he has willfully rendered federal immigration laws null and void. Some rioters are prosecuted for violating federal laws, others not so much. Arrests, prosecutions and trials are all fluid. Ideology governs when a law is still considered a law.Continue reading
The cash bail system incarcerates people based on their inability to pay – sometimes small amounts. And it disproportionately harms Black and Brown people,” Biden stated
April 16, 2021
“How can this be normal? Is this what criminal justice reform is supposed to look like?” said one outraged cop familiar with the matter.
A rookie judge in Queens cut loose a reputed gang member whom investigators tracked down in North Carolina after a Valentine’s Day bar shooting — even though his defense lawyer called $50,000 bail “appropriate,” The Post has learned.
[Judge Denise] Johnson ordered him released without bail pending another court appearance on June 9, sources said.
April 23, 2021
Earlier this month, prosecutors sought to have Newson locked up without bail to await trial in a Valentine’s Day bar shooting and attempted robbery in Queens. Newson went on the run following that incident and was tracked down at his mom’s home in Rocky Mount, NC.Continue reading