“We have all seen the knee of injustice on the neck black Americans,” President Biden in a joint address to Congress on Wednesday lecturing us Americans once again ad infinitum what a racist horrible country America is.
How racist is America? America is so racist that after Biden gave a eulogy at a KKK recruiter’s funeral calling him a him a “mentor” and a “friend (Are you now or have ever been friends with a KKK member or been to a KKK member’s funeral?), he still continued to work in America’s Capitol as a senator, then vice-president for 50 years and now the “friend” of the KKK member was elected as president of the United States of America receiving nearly 99% of the racist’s votes.
Heacook worked for the Delmar Police Department for 22 years and is survived by a wife and a son.
“Why was my husband the only officer on duty? Why was he the only officer sent to respond to that call?” Susan also questioned, “During a time in our country where police officers are targeted and disliked, wouldn’t it be logical to dispatch more than one officer?”
Wednesday, Delmar Mayor Michael Houlihan told 47ABC the police department already has limited resources, and is struggling to recruit new officers. He says one officer recently retired, and of the four applicants they received, only two were fit candidates.
- Early Sunday morning, a 911 call reported a fight in progress at a home
- Cpl. Keith Heacook, 54, responded to the call, but was allegedly physically confronted upon reaching the home
- Witnesses report Heacook was allegedly stomped on the head by the suspect
- Heacook was found unconscious and transported to a hospital, where he died Wednesday. He remains on life support for the purposes of organ donation
- The same suspect allegedly assaulted an elderly couple with a glass angel figurine on Sunday morning, between the initial call and the attack on Heacook
- Randon Wilkerson, 30, has been charged with attempted murder, two counts of first-degree assault, two counts of possession of a deadly weapon during a felony, burglary, third-degree assault, and terroristic threatening
- The charges will likely be upgraded to include murder after Heacook’s death
- GRAPHIC PHOTO WARNING
Published: 10:07 EDT, 29 April 2021 | Updated: 11:51 EDT, 29 April 2021
A cop has died after his head was stomped by a suspect who also attacked an elderly couple, sending both to hospital.
Cpl. Keith Heacook, 54, was declared ‘clinically dead’ on Wednesday at a Baltimore hospital, three days after he was allegedly attacked by Randon Wilkerson, 30.
The veteran cop had been responding to an early morning 911 call that Wilkerson had reportedly attacked his roommate at the Yorkshire Estates Community in Delmar, Delaware, on Sunday.
A second call came through moments later, to say Wilkerson had then crossed the street and attacked his neighbors; 73-year-old Steve Franklin and his wife Judy, 76.
Heacook went to investigate but soon stopped responding to dispatch. When backup arrived they found him unconscious. He was rushed to hospital but died days later.
It’s not yet clear how Wilkerson allegedly got the better of the veteran cop.
Heacook responded to the first call, but when he arrived at the house, he was physically confronted by Wilkerson, according to a release from the Delaware State Police.
The court documents state that witnesses saw Wilkerson bringing his foot down on the head of the corporal repeatedly.
It’s not clear whether or not Heacook was ambushed. It’s also not clear if he was wearing a body camera at the time of the incident.
Dispatchers tried to reach Heacook after he responded to the scene, but did not hear back from the corporal.
Additional officers, including a Wicomico County Sheriffs Office Deputy and a Delaware State Trooper responded to the scene, when Heacook stopped responding to dispatch and found him unconscious.