- State Police present top award to 3 troopers.
- Illegal charged in beating woman to death
- "Gov. Rendell has instituted a policy of letting criminals loose"
- “The next time you hear someone say "they are only here to work"...Remember these police officers who paid the ultimate price for so-called cheap labor.”
- BLM Activist, Women Beater And MN Rep. John Thompson Who Once Threatened To "Burn Down" "F*****" White Privilege" Suburb "claims he was racially profiled after being pulled over by police" While Operating A Vehicle W/O Required Front License Plate, No MN DL And A WI Suspended License DL
Join 49 other subscribers
Daily Archives: 1, May 1, 2021
The anti-racism industry is not about justice, it is about power for the few: race activists who gain fame and fortune raced baiting, and the Democrat Party that secures the votes of African Americans and the fortunes that come with office. Whites get nothing but vilified, and African Americans get to think of themselves as helpless victims. What a legacy!