Secret Department of Justice plans to arrest Derek Chauvin in court had he been cleared of murdering George Floyd have been revealed. Multiple sources told the Star Tribune federal prosecutors were ready to move in and charge the white ex-cop on federal counts moments after a not guilty verdict on charges of second and third-degree murder, as well as manslaughter, or in the event of a mistrial.
- State Police present top award to 3 troopers.
- Illegal charged in beating woman to death
- "Gov. Rendell has instituted a policy of letting criminals loose"
- “The next time you hear someone say "they are only here to work"...Remember these police officers who paid the ultimate price for so-called cheap labor.”
- BLM Activist, Women Beater And MN Rep. John Thompson Who Once Threatened To "Burn Down" "F*****" White Privilege" Suburb "claims he was racially profiled after being pulled over by police" While Operating A Vehicle W/O Required Front License Plate, No MN DL And A WI Suspended License DL
Join 49 other subscribers