Secret Department of Justice plans to arrest Derek Chauvin in court had he been cleared of murdering George Floyd have been revealed. Multiple sources told the Star Tribune federal prosecutors were ready to move in and charge the white ex-cop on federal counts moments after a not guilty verdict on charges of second and third-degree murder, as well as manslaughter, or in the event of a mistrial.
- Illegal alien from Jamaica Lee Boyd Malvo is now eligible for parole.
- Vet Beaten Hospitalized After Breaching BLM Roadblock
- The NIH Led By Fauci Not Only Approved But Paid For “gain of function” Research At The Wuhan Lab In China
- "We are rapidly losing our country... and the media is all but silent as it happens."
- Reimagined Policing In Plano, Texas