She said she paid $11,000 in February to smugglers to bring her brother from Honduras to the US and she was now told that she had to pay an additional $6,300 for her brother to be released.Continue reading
- Pa. Senate passes bill to let local police use radar for speed enforcement
- "The FOP Will Not Yield in Our Effort to Preserve the Existing Qualified Immunity Doctrine"
- "Traffic fatalities disproportionately affect communities of color..."
- While Current Laws Are Not Being Enforced Biden's Plan Is To Confiscate Firearms From Law-Abiding Americans
- "I'm not going to get jammed and lose my job because someone else is doing something." retired PA State Police Maj. Frank Monaco