The Biden administration is rewarding tens of thousands of border crossers with one-year work permits to remain and take American jobs while they await their court hearings. The mass issuance of work permits to border crossers and illegal aliens comes as 16.4 million Americans remain jobless, all of whom want full-time employment.
- Several Afghan Allies Part of Operation Allies Welcome Assault U.S. Female Soldier At Fort Bliss
- Tucker Carlson: Joe Biden revealed why he supports illegal immigration in 2015, he wants to change the country
- Two Afghan refugees [brought to the Wisconsin by the federal government] have been federally indicted for crimes allegedly committed during their stay at Wisconsin’s Fort McCoy
- "Europe's Afghan Crime Wave Is Mind-Boggling."
- Biden Finally Takes Action At Border Places Border Patrol Agents on Administrative Duties For Doing Their Job