“The handling of this pandemic by this administration has been a case study in how our current emergency authority laws can be exercised by any Pennsylvania governor to completely shred the rule of law and our legal norms.” House Majority Leader Kerry Benninghoff, R-BellefonteContinue reading
- State Police present top award to 3 troopers.
- Illegal charged in beating woman to death
- "Gov. Rendell has instituted a policy of letting criminals loose"
- “The next time you hear someone say "they are only here to work"...Remember these police officers who paid the ultimate price for so-called cheap labor.”
- BLM Activist, Women Beater And MN Rep. John Thompson Who Once Threatened To "Burn Down" "F*****" White Privilege" Suburb "claims he was racially profiled after being pulled over by police" While Operating A Vehicle W/O Required Front License Plate, No MN DL And A WI Suspended License DL
Join 49 other subscribers