During a moment of silence meant to honor fallen Officer Chris Oberheim on the floor of the Illinois House, state Rep. Carol Ammons (D) spoke about the felon, Darion Lafayette, who died after allegedly shooting and killing Oberheim.
- FBI Agents Take A Knee With BLM
- Biden's popularity takes a hit in Lackawanna and Luzerne Counties
- If A Family Member Would Be Opposed To "Rainbow Dildo Butt Monkey" Entertaining Their Children Does That Make Them An Extremist? Asking For A Friend
- Here We Go Again: "SIV visas have brought violent rapists and terrorists to America."
- Federal Judge Blocks Texas From Stopping Biden From Importing COVID From Around The World And Across America
Join 50 other followers