YAHOO!News|11 days ago – Texas rancher Stephanie Crisp-Canales described on “America’s Newsroom” what it’s like to live near the border amid the migrant “invasion” and said she “most definitely” feels abandoned by the federal government.
- Criminals Have Never Had Better Advocates In The White House Than The Harris/Biden Team
- 'First time in history that the ineffectiveness of a medicine is being blamed on those who haven't taken it' Dr. Robert Malone
- Hundreds of Illegal Aliens are being flown into 'Biden's hometown of Scranton in the middle of the night'
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi wealth grew by an estimated $16.7 million in 2020, trading over $50million in assets and generating an annualized return of 69 percent that beat legendary investors like Warren Buffet and George Soros, according to Congressional disclosures.
- 'How many illegal immigrants has [Biden] relocated to his own home state of Delaware?': Pennsylvania State GOP proposes bill to divert 'secret' migrant flights to Biden's home state of Delaware