YAHOO!News|11 days ago – Texas rancher Stephanie Crisp-Canales described on “America’s Newsroom” what it’s like to live near the border amid the migrant “invasion” and said she “most definitely” feels abandoned by the federal government.
- Pa. Senate passes bill to let local police use radar for speed enforcement
- "The FOP Will Not Yield in Our Effort to Preserve the Existing Qualified Immunity Doctrine"
- "Traffic fatalities disproportionately affect communities of color..."
- While Current Laws Are Not Being Enforced Biden's Plan Is To Confiscate Firearms From Law-Abiding Americans
- "I'm not going to get jammed and lose my job because someone else is doing something." retired PA State Police Maj. Frank Monaco