- Biden's Heavily Armed FBI RAIDS Pro-Life Activist's 'home of Mark Houck of Bucks County, Pennsylvania, with his wife and terrified children inside'
- 'Fetterman’s blue-collar cred is nonsense: ...he lived off the family dime until he was nearly 50.'
- DeSantis Ad: Her son was killed by "a twice-deported illegal …someone who should not have been here. This is what happens when we have open borders."
- Troop N member accused of excessive force
- Think Things Are Bad? Oh Actually They're Much Worse!: 'An estimated 2.1 million crimes across the country will not be reported to the FBI for 2021'
Join 49 other followers
Daily Archives: 1, May 27, 2021
Open Borders: 20-Year High In Illegal Border Crossing Record Low Deportations “Biden is essentially abolishing ICE. And Dems want more.”
PA State Police Seek Help In IDing Two Bodies Dumped In Carbon County Both were “wearing surgical-style masks”
LAUSANNE TWP., Pa. – State police are asking for the public’s help in identifying two people found dead in Carbon County under what appear to be suspicious circumstances.
Two bodies were found Saturday evening in a wooded area off of Eckley Road, near North Buck Mountain Road, in Lausanne Township.
The man and woman, presumed to be of Asian descent and in their middle ages, died elsewhere, and the wooded location appears to be a dumping area for the bodies, state police said Wednesday.Continue reading