Jurors in the murder trial of Cristhian Bahena Rivera on Friday found the defendant guilty in the 2018 killing of 20-year-old University of Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts. The guilty verdict concludes trial proceedings that began two weeks ago at the Scott County Courthouse in Davenport, Iowa. Bahena Rivera, 26, faced a first-degree murder charge for…
- 'REVEALED: Man accused of raping woman on Philadelphia SEPTA train as passengers 'filmed it' is an illegal Congolese immigrant with sex abuse and drugs rap sheet who should have been deported in 2015'
- Video of The Very Fluid COVID Vaccine Efficacy Narrative in 2021
- 'OSHA Isn’t Tracking COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects Because It Doesn’t Want To Undermine Biden’s Shot Campaign'
- Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot: FOP President Is Attempting To "Induce An Insurrection" By Opposing Vaccine Mandate
- In 10 Short Years: Privileged White Male to Most Powerful Bureaucrat in Pennsylvania's History to First Female Four-Star