- Pa. Senate passes bill to let local police use radar for speed enforcement
- "The FOP Will Not Yield in Our Effort to Preserve the Existing Qualified Immunity Doctrine"
- "Traffic fatalities disproportionately affect communities of color..."
- While Current Laws Are Not Being Enforced Biden's Plan Is To Confiscate Firearms From Law-Abiding Americans
- "I'm not going to get jammed and lose my job because someone else is doing something." retired PA State Police Maj. Frank Monaco
Daily Archives: 1, June 4, 2021
Was This Systemic Racism, White Supremacy Or Both? – Certainly It Wasn’t Winston Boogie Smith’s Fault – Biden Needs To Weigh-In As Soon As His Delaware Vacation Is Over
Didn’t Biden issue an executive order that all federal law enforcement and members of federal task forces are to shoot armed and dangerous suspects “in the leg instead of the heart”?
Why Doesn’t Biden Ever Vacation In Scranton, Pennsylvania?
“During the incident, the subject, who was in a parked car, failed to comply and produced a handgun resulting in task force members firing upon the subject,” the official USMS statement read.
Rioters spray-painted “kill cops”
Sandy Malone 34 mins ago
Minneapolis, MN – Rioters vandalized businesses and set dumpsters on fire in the Uptown neighborhood of Minneapolis on Thursday night after a U.S. Marshals Service (USMS) task force fatally shot an armed suspect.
The incident occurred at about 2:10 p.m. on June 3 near West Lake Street and Freemont Avenue South when members of the task force attempted to arrest the fugitive, KSTP reported.
USMS said the suspect had a warrant for unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon.
“Fauci… Had No Checks or Balances on His Power Grab Over Our Nation, Fueled By Media Worship and Idolatry”
“The man making decisions that would disrupt… the lives of every single American tells the scientist sounding the alarm about China his explanation is too long to read.”