- 'REVEALED: Man accused of raping woman on Philadelphia SEPTA train as passengers 'filmed it' is an illegal Congolese immigrant with sex abuse and drugs rap sheet who should have been deported in 2015'
- Video of The Very Fluid COVID Vaccine Efficacy Narrative in 2021
- 'OSHA Isn’t Tracking COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects Because It Doesn’t Want To Undermine Biden’s Shot Campaign'
- Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot: FOP President Is Attempting To "Induce An Insurrection" By Opposing Vaccine Mandate
- In 10 Short Years: Privileged White Male to Most Powerful Bureaucrat in Pennsylvania's History to First Female Four-Star
Daily Archives: 1, June 18, 2021
“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” ― George OrwellContinue reading
November 17, 2020 – PA gov announces new COVID rules, including wearing a mask in your house
Further masking guidance from PA Gov. Tom Wolf’s Department of Health:
During COVID-19, wearing a face covering that covers your nose and mouth is a good way to add a layer of protection during sex with those outside your household.Continue reading
Lancaster Online|3 hours ago A majority of Pennsylvania registered voters say they support “major changes” to the state’s election law, including photo identification and signature validation rules favored by …
The Daily Item|2 days ago The bill — dubbed the Voting Rights Protection Act — includes stricter voter ID, signature verification requirements for mail ballots, and limits on drop boxes.Continue reading
What is striking is that the NFL knew all of this. Jim Irsay, the owner of the NFL’s Indianapolis Colts, is quoted in the complaint as saying that the NFLE’s Tweet and Facebook Publication contained “misinformation.” Likewise, various law enforcement officials objected to the inclusion of Reed as one of those “honored” as a victim of systemic racism.
There is an interesting lawsuit out of Indiana where Indianapolis Metro Police Department Officer De’Joure Mercer is suing the National Football League (NFL) for defamation after the NFL claimed that his shooting of an African American man was due to “systemic racism.” (Officer Mercer is also African American). The suspect, Dreasjon Reed, reportedly fired repeatedly at Mercer before he killed him — a shooting found to be justified by a review board. A special prosecutor also announced that a grand jury rejected any charges against Mercer.Continue reading