Sit back and bask in the genius of Critical Race Theory scholar Ibram X. Kendi as he defines “racism”
Question: “You noted the importance of defining racism, but unless I missed it, which is possible, I didn’t hear your personal definition. Is there one you would offer us, like how do you define racism.”
“I would define it as a collection of racist policies, that lead to racial inequity, that are substantiated by racist ideas.” Critical Race Theory scholar Ibram X. Kendi and author of “How to Be an Anti-Racist” which Chief of Naval Operations Adm. Michael Gilday recommended that every sailor in the U.S. Navy read.
Now you will be prepared to spot and report the racist while at the food check-out line.
It’s Past Time to Dismantle Racism in the Outdoors …
The racist legacy many birds carry – washingtonpost.com
Racist Wisconsin Senator Ron John was booed at a Juneteenth celebration in Milwaukee…
Charles Murray vs. Ibram X. Kendi: Murray Has Facts and Logic on His Side, But Kendi Has the US Navy
Republican Study Committee Chairman Jim Banks (R-IN):
Admiral, you recommended that every sailor in the United States Navy read this book.
Kendi has espoused extremist beliefs that clearly violate the oath to the Constitution that I took when I served in the Navy. Ibram Kendi, by the way, labeled Amy Coney Barrett a “white colonizer”…
Kendi’s book states that capitalism is essentially racist…
Kendi wrote that white people are a different breed of humans and are responsible for the AIDS virus.
WATCH: Fiery, Explosive Challenge To Navy Admiral For Recommending Critical Race Theory Book For Every Sailor
Democrats Begin Worrying About the Politics of Rising Crime
May 25, 2021 – Like many other American cities, Atlanta is struggling with a spike in violent crime, including a 58 percent increase in homicides last year — the likely result, researchers say, of the pandemic’s strain on at-risk populations, as well as institutions like courts and police departments.
Tucker Carlson: Our Malicious Leaders Blame Rising Crime On Coronavirus…
The Mayor Blames the Virus for Shootings.
This is the latest brazen act of violence in New York City – where shootings have skyrocketed since the pandemic gripped the country.
Shocking moment gunman misses two children by inches as he repeatedly shoots victim amid NYC’s violent crime explosion
- A masked gunman opened fire in the Bronx Thursday evening and nearly shot two innocent children in the process
- The victim, a man in a red sweater who police believe was the intended targeted, is seen in surveillance footage trampling the kids when he tried to run away
- At one point, all three were on the ground and trying to avoid the hail of gunfire
- The man was shot multiple times but is still alive, according to the NYPD
- Both children were miraculously unharmed and have no relation to the victim
- Crime continues to soar in New York City, and the violence is becoming more brazen and public